Wednesday 5 August 2015

Review: Twilight Bathbomb

Today I finally had time to use my last bathbomb. I really needed a bath, as I had been cycling all the way to the other side of town for my dentist appointment, and on got shat on by a bird on my way home.. I felt really gross and sweaty, so a nice cooling bath was needed.  


Smell: Very sweet, but subtle and soft, it's not overwhelming. It's kind of energising and reminds me of flowers in spring (it sounds cliche but it's true).

Grade: 7

Look: It looks cool with the moons and stars on it, and the colours that are shining through make me wonder what's inside. I have high hopes for this one.

Grade: 7.5

Effect: The effect in the water isn't that spectacular to be honest, although the colours are very pretty. My bathwater didn't really change colour, which is a bummer. The smell isn't really strong there either, but I did feel relaxed.

Grade: 6






Afterwards: Although the smell wasn't really present in the bath, after I dried myself I could smell is very lightly on my skin, which was pretty nice. I had high hopes for this one, but it wasn't as great as I expected.

EDIT: hours after my bath the tub dried and it was full of glitter. So apparently there is glitter in the bathbomb, which is kinda cool, though I did not notice it.

Total grade (average): 6.8

Now that I've reviewed all the bathbombs, I can say that the Dragon egg bathbomb was my favourite, and it had the highest grade. If you're planning on buying a bathbomb from Lush, you shoudl definitely go for that one.





No comments:

Post a Comment