Monday 28 September 2015

Store review: Happy Monday

I haven't written anything in a while, but while I was reorganising my closet I came across some clothes I bought from this amazing store, and I figured I should do a little review about it.

 The name of the store is Happy Monday. I came across this store on instagram, and I immediately fell in love with it. I have to admit that they really have a certain style, and you either hate or love it. I think I love half of their items, and dislike the other half. But nonetheless, their clothes are amazing, and I'm planning on ordering again soon.

 The store is based in Thailand, I believe. And the currency they use on the store website is in US dollars. All clothes are below $30, and most are even below $20, all with free shipping. So they have amazing clothes for amazing prices, which is why I love them so much.

They don't really have that many sizes, most are S-M and some also have L, so you should check the measurements. I own one of their skirts and sadly I can't wear it in public because it's too short. But that's because I'm 180cm (5'11), so I just wear it at home.

 They are very active on their instagram account, and often hold giveaways. They also do this thing where they give away free clothing that is slightly flawed but still looking good.

Although their costumer service can be slow, they always try to help as much as possible.

So far whenever I ordered it arrived pretty quickly, compared to other things I order from stores in Asia. I think it took around 1,5 - 2 weeks every time. But keep in mind that it can vary per country. 

This is gonna be a short review, but I just want to say that I love this store, and it deserves more attention. You can buy here, and you can find them on instagram with the name happym0nday

And of course I have to show of some of their clothes.





No comments:

Post a Comment