Saturday 7 March 2015

Bathbomb review

So today I finally got to try my first bathbomb. It was the "space girl" one by Lush and it already smelled delicious before it was in the bath. I had to pay €7,25 for it, but that was because it had to be sent to my house. The real price was €3,95, which made it the cheapest on the (dutch) webstore. So the next time I think I'll go visit one of the Lush stores, even though they are somewhere at the other side of the country.

Anyways, I put it in the bath and it first looked a little like blood, which I thought was kinda cool.


When it was done.. doing what it did.. the whole bathroom smelled so nice and the bath water was this orange/red/slightly pinkish colour (the pictures don't show the real colour very well, but in real life it's much brighter)


It smelled wonderful and it looked pretty amazing. 

As I'm writing this I've been out of the bath for like 20 minutes, and my skin smells great. It's a very subtle smell. Like, it's not very strong but it's definitely there and it makes me feel very clean and just happy. My skin is pretty soft, at least to me it is, because usually after a shower or a bath my skin is a little dry. But now my skin isn't as dry as usual, so that's a very good thing.

Overall I'm very positive about this, only now I want to try more bathbombs with more spectacular colours. Actually.. I just want to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment