Tuesday 10 March 2015

Little haul

The past two days weren't too exciting. So far this week I only had one class a day, which means I have to travel over 1 hour to go to school for 1,5 hours, and then travel another hour to go back home. And since I don't have that much homework I have a lot of time on my hands. Normally I would go craft something, but I'm still waiting for supplies. So what to do then? Well.. shopping of course!
I went to H&M with my friends yesterday after school. Normally I don't buy much there because I'm a cheapskate, but I found this really cute crop top for only €8 (!) so I gave in.
Then when I went home I decided to stop by a shoe store in my town, and there I found the cutest pastel blue shoes for only €9! So of course I bought them, I just had to.

Today was pretty much the same story. I went in town to look for glue but I ended up buying some crafting things. I bought little stickers for card making, but I will probably also use them on my face as decoration for under my eyes. And I bought these pastel roses that I will probably use to make a headband for myself, but that's a little project for the future.

I hate spending money, but I love getting new things. I might have a little addiction... oops..


No comments:

Post a Comment