Monday 11 May 2015

Long time no see

It's been a while, almost two months to be exact. I don't know what happened but suddenly I just had no time for blogging. But I didn't forget about it, so I'm giving it another try.
I just had some exams and I'm still waiting for the results, which is quite nerve wrecking. I'm in my last few weeks of school. I just have seven more weeks of classes and then two weeks of more exams, but I'm already very done with it. It's not that I don't like what I'm learning, it's just that I hate studying. Mostly because I'm quickly distracted and I never really know how to study. All I do is read the text book and then I pray that I'll remember it.

Right now the weather is finally nice for a change, but yet I'm inside, on my laptop. I don't know why but I don't really feel like going outside. Maybe I'll go out later today.
At the moment I'm trying to figure out what exactly I want in the future. I know I want to create something, but what? I figured that being a graphic designer would be nice, but I also like to design clothes (even though I can't sew). I also love to write and own a business, so maybe I can find a combination somehow?
And then there is my youtube channel. I don't know what to do with it.. I don't want to delete it but I also don't know what videos I could make, nor do I feel like making videos at the moment. Oh well.. one thing at the time I guess.

I actually had class today, but since they weren't that important I decided to stay home (pros of going to uni). Tomorrow I have one long day and then I have the rest of the week off, so it's not like I don't have time to do things at the moment.
Well.. there's one thing I need to do.. I need to come up with a slogan for a website about sexual education. It's a school thing, but I can't seem to come up with something, maybe because I'm not at all interested in the subject (I'm asexual).

Other than that I'm playing a game called Flight Rising. It's an online platform and it's a lot of fun! It's all about dragons, you can breed them, train them, collect them.. It's really cool and I'm spending way too much time on that website.

Anyways, I hope you'll have a great day. And to those who are having exams: I wish you all the luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment