Saturday 16 May 2015

Bathbomb review: Blackberry

This is the beginning of a series of reviews. Like I said in one of my previous posts, I bought some bathbombs. So now the time has come to review them. Every time I use one I will write a review and give the bathbomb a grade. When I've done all the reviews I will write another post with comparisons and eventually there will be one winner.

Now let's get started!

The first bathbomb to review is the Blackberry bathbomb.


I've never tried this one before, so I was really curious about it.

Look: It looks kinda plain, but that doesn't mean it's boring. Sometimes a little bit of simplicity ain't all that bad. If I give it a close look I can see little bits of purple underneath the blue, which is cool because purple and blue are my favourite colours.
Grade: 6.5

Smell: It smells very fresh and yet very sweet. It's a strong scent but in a nice way. It is a very relaxing scent as well, so it's definitely nice after a long stressful day.
Grade: 8

Effect: It's pretty much like a normal bathbomb: it fizzes. The water turns black/purplish (like a blackberry) and it's slightly glittery. Inside the bathbomb is a little note that says "Boom Boom", which is kinda cool.
Grade: 7.5





Afterwards: My skin smells very nice (I keep sniffing myself..) and I feel really relaxed. But at the same time I feel motivated to do something (maybe now is the time to start on my homework). I feel refreshed and calm.

Total grade (average): 7.3

I'm very satisfied with this one. It's simple but it's very nice and I will definitely buy one again. Let's hope the others will be just as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment