Friday 15 May 2015

Review: Ayshmalysh Jewellery

A while ago I contacted the owner of a jewellery store called Ayshmalysh Jewellery because I was interested in buying from them, but I wasn't sure how much shipping to the Netherlands would be. Because I contacted her on my store instagram account (@pastelfaery) she suggested that we could do a swap; I would give her one of my items and she would give me items with the same value as what I had given her. I thought it was a brilliant idea so we set up a trade.

Today my items arrived and let me tell you, I am in LOVE. I got two necklaces (one was out of stock, but she managed to make one for me, which is incredibly sweet), and they're gorgeous. She added a cute little message with the package and she was very sweet during our chat.

The owner seems like someone who is very passionate about what she does and she obviously puts a lot of love into her items. They're obviously handmade (this does not mean the quality is bad, it's perfect actually) which I really love. It makes items more interesting and special.

Interested in buying one of these beautiful items? Here is her store! I'm definitely gonna buy from her in the future, because this is a special store.







1 comment: