Friday 5 June 2015

A little puddle


It's been a while since I've posted a life update, but that's because nothing interesting happened. Until now.

I found a nice room, which means I'll be moving out within a month. It's all very exciting and I hope that it'll go well. I'll be having 3 (male) flatmates, and they're really nice. They're like me: geeky and awkward. So I'm sure it'll be great.
No more travelling for me. Train journies always make me so tired. And that's very inconvienent because that means I can only do homework in the weekends and when I'm having a day off.
I hope I'll like it there, because it'll be a big step to move out. As a kid I used to get homesick, so I'm wondering how that will go now. But then again, it's something I'll have to get used to.

Right now I'm saving up for two things: stuff for my room, and a plane ticket so I can meet my datefriend (gender neutral for boy/girlfriend). Ze means the world to me and I really really want to meet hir. Like, I'm sure I'd feel 10x better if I get to hold hir. But my parents are being difficult and are saying I should save up for furniture. My plan was to just thrift shop, but they don't like the idea of that. And new stuff is expensive.. I really don't know what to do, I just hope I'll get enough money for both things..

Okay so why is this post's title "A little puddle"? Well that's because I'm sitting outside with my family, we're BBQing while it's 33°C, and I feel like I'm melting.
Soon I'll be a little puddle of human.. things... 

I like sun, but as soon as it gets above 25°C I'm out. I don't get people (like my sister) who go out and sunbathe in this wearher. Honestly I think I'd just.. vaporate..

Anyways, I hope you'll have a lovely day. Don't melt..

No comments:

Post a Comment