Monday 8 June 2015

Review: Dragon Egg bathbomb

I found some time to take a bath, and this time I chose the Dragon Egg bathbomb, which means there are now only two left to review.

Look: It looks plain, a little boring. Though the tiny spots of colours make me a little curious. They almost look like (dragon) scales that are sticking out, so I'm curious to see what's inside.

Grade: 6.5

Smell: It smells very fresh and strong, but not in a bad way. It has a citrus smell, which I love. But it's not like dominating, which, in my opinion, is very good when it comes to citrus scents.

Grade: 8

Effect: It takes a long time for the bathbomb to dissolve, but that's okay. The cool thing about it is that it really looks like an egg. Other bathbombs immediately start to fizz when they come in contact with water, this one seems to become really soft and a little gooey. As the white part fades away the yellow part of the "egg" becomes visible and it colours the water, making it seem like a real egg. The bathbomb is full of coloured scales which float around in the water. In the core of the egg there are some golden glitters, which give the bath a golden colour. 

Grade: 9








Afterwards: Unlike the previous two bathbombs, this one barely leaves a scent on my skin, nor does my skin feel softer than normal. But I was really impressed by the effect it had, and the citrus smell just calmed me and made me feel really fresh.

Total grade (average): 7.8

So far this is my favourite bathbomb, and I can't wait to test the other two. Let's hope they'll be just as good as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment