Monday 29 June 2015

It's the final countdown..

Yeah it really feels like that. I just got home from having my first exam. This week is my last week of school. After today I'll have three more exams, two presentations, and some assignments that are due. It's a stressful week, but it's good to know that the end is near.

It's so strange to think that a whole year went by already.. It's my second year in uni.. That feels so weird. It feels like yesterday that I graduated from highschool.. Time goes by so fast, I don't like it..
I've been 18 for over six months now, and yet I still feel like I've just turned 18. We're halfway 2015.. when did that happen?

As a kid time used to go so slow, and years seemed to last forever. But now you blink once and another month has passed. It's ridiculous. People say that's because when you're younger, let's say five, one year is only 1/5 of your entire life. But when you get older that amount will become smaller and thus time will seem to be faster. I don't know if that's true though, but it does make sense.

I don't know if I like this to be honest.. I can remember when I turned 12 and I was like "wow, now I'm a teenager, I'm gonna have such a cool teenage life!". I'm sorry to disappoint you, my younger self, but it's not that life full of parties and friends like you imagined it to be, it was quite boring.
But the point is, it doesn't feel like I grew up. I mean, I feel more mature and such, but that's about it. I don't feel like I'm ready for the adult life yet.. I feel like I still have a long way to go, and I really don't want to be an adult yet. It all feels so strange..

Anyways, I guess I should go back to studying instead of writing here. Maybe if I get the chance I'll go outside to enjoy the weather, which is finally nice for once.
I hope you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment