Saturday 4 July 2015

Review: Granny takes a dip bathbomb

I finally found some time to take a bath, and this time I decided to go with the "Granny takes a dip" bathbomb.




Smell: It smells very strong, like perfume, which is something you either love or hate. But once it's in the water it smells like flowers and it smells very sweet and natural, which is absolutely amazing. It smells familiar.. I don't know what it is but it reminds me of when I was younger.

Grade: 8

Look: It looks pretty, and it's kinda cool that it's flat. It looks a bit retro, which reminds me of old times (so the name is perfect).

Grade: 7

Effect: The effect in the water is pretty cool, it released some kind of coloured ring after a while, and the colours are blending, which is pretty. I felt really relaxed and happy. It was extremely hot outside when I took this bath, so in combination with cold water this was very refreshing.

Grade: 8






Afterwards: This bathbomb left a very subtle smell on my skin, though it's not really noticeable. The smell of this bathbomb reminded me of when I was a kid, so a lot of happy memories came back, which I loved.

Total grade (average): 7.6

This one really stood out with its smell, I'll definitely buy another when I get the chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment